✂ DIY Gold Vase

/
0 Comments
I must confess that I am slightly obsessed with glass containers, and mason jars in particular. Did you know that if you finish a jar of pasta sauce, you can take off the wrapper and already have your own mason jar? Well anyway... I decided to get a bit creative and spray paint my jar gold. In the video I reuse an empty glass Starbucks bottle.

All you need is...
- An empty container
- Acetone-based nail polish remover
- Mod podge
- Cotton Balls
- A paintbrush


I reused an empty Starbucks glass bottle :)


As for the spray paint, I asked a worker at A.C. Moore which spray paint would be the best for glass and she pointed this one out to me. 
 

The results weren't that bad. I've never used spray paint before, I needed to add a lot of layers on the glass. It was also very windy while I was painting, which is why I wasn't able to film (I didn't want to damage my camera). But I'm sure that if you follow the directions on the can, everything will be fine!


Flowers aren't the only thing you can put in here, pens, makeup brushes and the like would go as well.
I just added ribbon around the rim of the jar to make it match my room.


Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila <3



You may also like

No comments: