✂ DIY Lace Bunny Ears

/
0 Comments

Not all Halloween costumes have to be scary, although the best ones usually are. I thought that these black lace bunny ears were the perfect blend of gothic and cute. It's simple, and the most time consuming part of this DIY was waiting for the glue to dry. 

All you need is:

- E6000 Glue
- A headband
- Lace Fabric
- Metal Wire









I made my bunny ears 8 inches long. The wire I had was too flimsy so I had to double it up. I cut 32 inches of wire, then folded it in the middle. Then I intertwined the two piece. The wire was now 16 inches, so I folded it in half again and intertwined. Then I just curved the wire into a bunny ear and twisted the ends. To place them on the headband I just twisted the wire until the ears were secured on the headband. I used a piece of lace and glue to cover up the wire and headband.

 

Once the ears were secured and the headband covered in lace I just cut out more lace to the size of the ears, I cut enough to cover both the front and the back. I used stretch fabric so this step was easy, however if you use stiff lace make sure that you leave room to glue. Just glue on the lace to the wire frame and you're done! I used E6000 instead of a hot gun because the E6000 drys clear.



For the makeup all I did was create a thick winged eye liner, cover my cheeks with dots, and apply black lipstick to my top lip. I used a black liner to draw a line from the bottom of my nose to my cupids bow.

I hope you guys like this DIY, stay tuned for more!

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Nishi



You may also like

No comments: