Makeup Mondays: ColourPop Lippie Stixs Review

/
0 Comments

I was never a big lipstick wearer until I bought these lippie sticks from ColourPop. THEY ARE AWESOME. 

First Impression Thoughts:
- Oh it's in a long tube
- The color seems legit...but will it stay on???
- The packaging is cute

3-4 Hours Later Thoughts:
- The color does stay on, just faded a bit on the inner bottom lip
- No slip or slide

Bottom Line: For ONLY $5 this is a great product. I own a few MAC lipsticks and non of them stay on as long as the ColourPop lippie sticks do. Not only that but the color pay off is great and the formula is very consistent.

Complaints: You need to use a lip liner if you want defined lips, otherwise the application process is messy. I don't like using lip liners but I'm careful when applying. It also tends to dry out my lips, but most matte lipsticks do that...nothing a little lip balm before hand can't fix ;)


ColourPop is a cosmetic company based in LA. They make eyeshadows, lipsticks, lip liners, blushes, and high lighters.All of their products are made in the USA and most are only $5. If you spend $30 you get free shipping. If you sign up for a newsletter you get $5 off.


I bought 7 lippie sticks, all in matte. The lippie sticks came in a small white box and all of the lippie sticks were bubble wrapped. There was also a thank you card and info card inside of the box.





The lippie sticks are individually boxed. As you can see one end of the box has the ColourPop logo, while the other end has the shade, texture, and weight info. Lippie Stix is in holographic print.


The lippie sticks are in white tubes that are color coordinated. The shade names are all cute and fun. 






Often times ColourPop collabs with popular youtubers and bloggers. Creature is the creation of one of my all time favorite fashion bloggers - Eugenie Grey aka Feral Creature. It is a vampy shade of red.


I've only tried their matte lippie sticks, but I'm sure all of their other finishings are just as great. Overall I would give them a 8/10.

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila <3



You may also like

No comments: