Makeup Mondays: February 2015 Ipsy Review

/
0 Comments


Theme: Ipsy Love
Products: 5 ( 3 Full sized, 2 Samples)
Rating (Out of 10): 4

Of course since it's February, Ipsy honored St.Valentine by making this month's theme all about love. Unfortunately I didn't love the products in this bag. Two of the products were broken- the blush was shattered and the eye liner was broken. I contacted IpsyCare and they immediately sent me replacements but the blush was still shattered.



NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil: 3 Stars




Ipsy replaced my broken pencil free of charge. But even broken it was easy to see that the color pigmentation was good. It glided on smoothly. I gave this product 3 stars instead of 5 because it has sparkles. It's hard to tell from the photos but the silver had more then just shimmer. I'll probably end up using this during the holidays (like New Years Eve), and only on my inner eye corners.


City Color Cosmetics Creamy Lip Stain: 1 Star


I didn't even bother opening this lip stain. I really don't like City Color products. They usually have bad consistency, and smell like chemicals. In my opinion City Color products are below drugstore standards. 

Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance FaceOil: 4 Stars


I was very intrigued by this product. I've only used oils in my hair or to remove makeup. This face oil isn't extremely oily, it's somewhat thick and if you have dry skin like me, it sort of seeps into your pores. I don't use it too often since I have combination skin. But I can definitely see myself using this during winter in small doses. It's an interesting alternative to lotion?

JOYA Composition No. 1 Parfum Oil: 5 Stars



It's a very small sample size but it smells amazing. It's not too strong. A great rollerball perfume for travel.


ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder: 1 Star


The color is great and I'm sure it would look lovely on my skin but the formula was terrible. Both of the times that ipsy had sent me this product it arrived shattered, and they had mailed in bubble wrap. I was able to swatch it, but the powder is messy. 

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila <3



You may also like

No comments: