Ipsy July 2014 Review

/
0 Comments
Ipsy is a makeup subscription bag that sends you 5 products every month based on a quiz you take. It's $10 and I've been subscribed since last September. So far there have been hits and misses. Because you don't choose the products you receive, there are bound to be instances when you're disappointed. However, this was the first time I've disliked an entire bag.


This month's theme was "Sensationally Sunkissed".

You get a free makeup bag that corresponds with the theme each month.



I received the Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 from Hang Ten. I can't list the pros and cons of this product because I will never use it :( I am naturally tan and tan naturally. But I have used the Hang Ten sunscreen, and I loved it. So as a brand, Hang Ten is great.


The Tints & Sass lip stain from Elizabeth Mott is okay.

Pros:
- It has a lovey shade of berry.
- It does seem to last a while.

Cons:
- Very hard to apply. There is an applicator wand (like lip gloss), but the product itself is very watery. You need to apply a lot to get any color.
- It very easily gets onto your teeth. I haven't had that problem with any other lip product.
- Most of the color tends to bleed into the inner part of your lip.


This is the bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15. I was so excited to try this product. But the color I received did not agree with my skin tone. It is like most other cream eyeshadows though.


I've heard amazing things about the "they’re real!" beyond mascara from Benefit, and it lives up to all of the hype. The only other time my lashes have looked this good was when I used the "It's So Big" mascara from Elizabeth Mott. So 5 stars!


This is the Jojoba Gel Cream from Lavilin. There are no cons to this product (unless you're allergic to Jojoba). It does exactly what it needs to. I've started to carry this around in my bag since I'm prone to dry skin.

The great thing about the internet is that you can find a website for just about anything. I discovered eDivv. A website where you can securely trade makeup with like minded people. I defininetly recommend schecking it out. There are reviews and people are rated by their trading partners (so you can tell who is to be trusted and who is not). My eDivv store is here.

To join ipsy click here.

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila <3





You may also like

No comments: