Easy Valentine's Day Treats

/
0 Comments

As someone who loves diy-ing I can't help but anticipate any and every holiday. I love walking into stores and seeing festive decorations put up. I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day since I find it cheesy and odd (the way people celebrate Valentine's Day has nothing really to do with the original Saint Valentine). But nonetheless I've decided to create a few easy Valentine's Day treats. Enjoy!


Not sure what to call this one, but basically they're marshmallows covered in chocolate and other sweet things.

Materials:

- Pink and white marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles
- Shredded coconuts
- Toothpicks 
- Construction paper

   



I melted the chocolate chips in my microwave using olive oil and milk.


Then I simply placed the marshmallows on toothpicks and dipped them into the melted chocolate half way. Finally I decorated them with sprinkles and coconut shreds. 


I used the construction paper and cut out hearts to tape to the toothpicks.


Chocolate covered strawberries :) Pretty self-explanatory.

Materials:
- Straberries
- Nutella
- Marshmellow fluff



I cut the strawberries in half and used melted Nutella and Marshmallow Fluff to coat them.


Then I placed them in the refridgerator overnight to freeze.


Materials:
- Brownies Mix
- Baking Supplies
- Pink and red m&ms
- Mini mason jars
- Red nail polish


I used a box brownie mix to make my brownies.


Is anyone else tempted to eat some of the batter raw?


I placed a few of the m&ms on top of the brownie batter.


After baking the brownies I cut them into pieces and  them placed them inside of mini mason jars I got at Michaels.


I used the red nail polish to decorate the outside of the mason jars.


Happy Valentine's Day!

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila



You may also like

No comments: