✂ DIY Motivation Poster

/
0 Comments
I'm going to be honest and admit that I have never kept any of my New Year's Resolutions. During the first few weeks of January I'm all hyped up and ready to take on the challenge of loosing weight and learning a new language. But eventually I either loose focus or loose faith.

So this year I decided to make an inspiration board for my goals. Hopefully seeing this on my desk everyday will keep me motivated.

While making this I was really honest with myself. I thought about how much free time I had and how much I wanted certain things. I'll be starting my first year of college in the fall, so time managing is something I need to learn.

Making the board itself is pretty easy.


All you need is:
   - Construction paper.
  - Old magazines
  - Scissors
  -Glue
  - Stickers 
  -Your goals print out :) 





I just typed up my goals in different fonts and cut them out.


Then I cut out some images from a magazine. I tried to stick with one color theme so that creating the collage background would be easier. 


Make sure you lay out your background before you glue everything down.


Then put down your goals. I kept it interesting by spreading out my goals, putting some vertical and some diagonal. 


Finally just glue everything down.



I hope you guys have fun making your collage :)

Peace, Love, and Hijabs,
Naila <3







You may also like

No comments: